This Waveshare 7" Capacitive IPS Touch Screen LCD (C) features wide 170° viewing angles and a great resolution of 1024x600 pixels. It has an HDMI input making it compatible with the Raspberry Pi, Mini PCs and other devices with an HDMI output.
It's ideal for projects such as home automation dashboards, small information kiosks or RetroPie setups.
The display is Raspberry Pi OS and RetroPie compatible and is completely driver free which makes implementation super easy. When used in conjunction with a Raspberry Pi, five touch-points are supported. Ubuntu, Kali, and Windows 10 IoT are supported as well but feature single-point touch recognition. Windows versions 7-11 are also supported with five-point touch recognition.
Online development resources are available, which include wiring guidance and example code, with additional information being found on the Waveshare Wiki.
1) LCD FFC cable anti-interference design, more stable for industrial applications
2) EMI and ESD protection, in compliance with CE certification
3) VCOM voltage adjustment for optimizing display effect
4) USB protocol translator, converting the touch signal into standard multi-points touch protocol to achieve smooth multi-points touch control
5) USB and power input solder pads, breakout USB interface, easy for connecting external power supplies
6) Backlight adjustment solder pads for PWM signal input, so as to control the backlight brightness, increasing the lifetime of the display
Raspberry Pi 4
Raspberry Pi Zero (adapter required)
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Connection Interface: HDMI & USB
- Display Panel: IPS
- Resolution: 1024x600 pixels
- Display Size: 7-inch
- Dimensions: 148.90 × 106.96 mm
- Touch Screen Type: Capacitive
- 7" HDMI LCD (C) x 1
- HDMI cable x 1
- HDMI to Micro HDMI Adapter x 1
- USB type A plug to micro B plug cable x 1
- RPi screws pack (4pcs) x 1
- Quick start sheet x1
As of 09/11/2021: we are shipping the updated version which features a slightly different PCB layout, a modified MCU with added backlight control function via USB, driver circuit upgrades for enhanced anti-interference and black surround.
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.