A quality 5" LCD display for use with the Raspberry Pi, with drivers for the Raspberry Pi OS, Ubuntu, Kali and RetroPie.
Great for mounting in your own Raspberry Pi project or enclosure!
Note: Please read the setup guide before attempting to use.
- 800x480 high hardware resolution
- Resistive touch control
- Compatible and Direct-connect with any revision of Raspberry Pi (except the Pi 1 Model B or Pi Zero, which requires an HDMI cable)
- Drivers provided (works with your own Raspbian/Ubuntu/Kali/Retropie)
- HDMI interface for displaying, no I/Os required (however, the touch panel still needs I/Os)
- Backlight can be turned off to lower power consumption
- High-quality immersion gold surface plating
Product Wiki: https://www.waveshare.com/wiki/5inch_HDMI_LCD
|1, 17||3.3V||Power positive (3.3V power input)|
|2, 4||5V||Power positive (5V power input)|
|3, 5, 7, 8, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 18, 24||NC||NC|
|6, 9, 14, 20, 25||GND||Ground|
|19||TP_SI||SPI data input of Touch Panel|
|21||TP_SO||SPI data output of Touch Panel|
|22||TP_IRQ||Touch Panel interrupt, low level while the Touch Panel detects touching|
|23||TP_SCK||SPI clock of Touch Panel|
|26||TP_CS||Touch Panel chip selection, low active|
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.