Apart from the Official Raspberry Pi Touchscreen Display, we don't often see many DSI interface displays for the Raspberry Pi.
This capacitive touch display is one of those rare treasures, using the simple DSI ribbon cable connection to the Raspberry Pi - avoiding bulky HDMI solutions for an altogether more compact display option for your project!
The display has an 800x480 resolution behind the toughened glass and offers up to 5-point touch control (dependant on the operating system).
What's more, the inner mounting points on the rear of the display allow you to mount your Raspberry Pi (Model B hole format i.e. Pi 4, 3B+, 3A+) on the rear of the unit, adding to the compact factor. The outer mounting points then allow you to mount the display into your own custom enclosure or panel.
Please note: You will need to apply some simple configuration settings to your Raspberry Pi to use this display. Please see the Wiki for more information.
- 5" Display
- Capacitive touch - up to 5-point touch (OS dependant)
- 800x480 resolution
- DSI interface - direct connection to Raspberry Pi 4/3B+
- Mounting holes for Raspberry Pi
- Mounting holes for panel/enclosure
- Refresh rate up to 60Hz
- I2C Touch port
- Toughened Glass
- DSI ribbon cable and fixings included
- 1x 5inch DSI LCD
- 1x 50mm FPC 15-pin 1.0 pitch (opposite sides)
- 1x Screws pack
- Supports Raspberry Pi OS (5-points touch)
- Supports Ubuntu / Kali / Win10 IoT (Single-point touch)
- Supports Retropie
You will need to apply some simple configuration settings to your Raspberry Pi to use this display. Please see the Wiki for more information.