The CamJam EduKit #2 is the latest edition to the EduKit family for your Raspberry Pi! CamJam EduKits are your way into the world of building electronic circuits and programming the Raspberry Pi in Python!
The EduKit #2 is all about sensors! With the included parts and downloadable worksheets, you'll learn how to use sensors in Python step-by-step, with no previous knowledge or experience required!
The kit is accompanied by a set of downloadable worksheets (or lesson plans for you educators!) that will take you through a series of exercises and projects, teaching you how to make the most of your kit.
What's best is that there is no soldering required, each high-quality component is breadboard friendly!
Note: Worksheets not compatible with the Raspberry Pi Pico
- 1 x Breadboard
- 1 x Immersible temperature Sensor
- 1 x PIR Sensor
- 1 x LDR
- 1 x Active Buzzer
- 1 x Red 10mm LED
- 1 x Blue 10mm LED
- 1 x 4.7K Resistor
- 2 x 330 Resistor
- 10 x M/F Jumper Wires
- 4 x M/M Jumper Wires
- 1 x Presentation Tin
The kit is accompanied by a set of downloadable worksheets that will take you through a series of exercises to show you how to use sensors with a Raspberry Pi!
Here are just 4 cool projects you could use the kit for:
- Make a burglar alarm for your bedroom.
- Switch on an LED when it gets dark.
- Have an alarm go off when it’s freezing outside.
- Test whether the light really does go off in the fridge when you shut the door.
- CamJam Edukit 2 Launches at PiWars - Raspi.tv
- The CamJam EduKit 2 - Learn How To Use Sensors With The Raspberry Pi - Average Maker
The CamJam EduKit is a joint venture between The Pi Hut and the Cambridge Raspberry Jam (CamJam). Profits from the sale of the kit will go to CamJam so that they can continue their educational and community work.