This one's going out to all the makers and designers who love using terminal blocks for wiring up their projects. This adapter plate is perfect for industrial / robotics projects with a lot of wires. You connect your Raspberry Pi Pico to this breakout PCB. All wires are broken out into terminal blocks, so you can connect and power your sensors, displays, microcontrollers, etc.
Usage is simple - place the assembled microcontroller board with headers attached onto the socket headers, unscrew the terminal blocks, and slide in your stranded or solid-core wire. Each block is nicely labelled as well.
- 1 x Breakout module
- 2 x 20-pin 2.54mm pitch header
- 1 x 3-pin 2.54mm pitch header (for debugging)
Note: Does not include Raspberry Pi Pico
- PCB Mount Terminal Block: 5.0mm/0.197" pitch
- Screw strip length 7mm, M2.5, Cr3+ Zn plated
- AWG range 28AWG ~ 12AWG / 2.5mm
- FR-4 fiber glass PCB, dual copper layers
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.