The HiFiBerry DAC+ ADC is a high-resolution digital-to-analogue and analogue-to-digital converter for the Raspberry Pi (newer models with 40 pin GPIO connector).
This is a special sound card for the Raspberry Pi, optimised for one specific use case: the best audio playback quality. It is specifically designed for applications that do not only need playback, but also recording functionalities.
- Stereo input and output
- Dedicated 192kHz/24bit high-quality Burr-Brown DAC
- Dedicated 192kHz/24bit high-quality Burr-Brown ADC
- Hardware volume control for DAC. You can control the output volume using “alsamixer” or any application that supports ALSA mixer controls.
- Connects directly to the Raspberry Pi, no additional cables needed
- No soldering, comes as a pre-fabricated kit. You just plug it onto the Raspberry Pi, it is conform to the Raspberry Pi hardware-attached-on-top (HAT) specification.
- Compatible with all Raspberry Pi models with a 40-pin GPIO connector
- Directly powered from the Raspberry Pi, no additional power supply
- Three ultra-low-noise linear voltage regulators for optimal audio performance
- HAT compliant, EEPROM for automatic configuration
- Gold plated RCA output connectors
- Comes with all components required to mount it. We include 4 M2.5x12mm spacers to fix the board onto the Raspberry Pi
- Audio input requires updated Linux kernel
Resources & Instructions
- DAC+ ADC Kernel Update
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.