This add-on baseplate is designed to fit the Uctronics Metal Cluster Rack Case and the Complete Enclosure for Raspberry Pi Clusters. It allows you to house 2x 2.5" SSDs for adding network-attached storage for your cluster. Perfect for game or media servers, security monitoring or other projects expanding the functions of your Raspberry Pi.
The baseplate supports 2x 2.5" SSDs with a thickness of 7mm or 9mm and is made of sturdy powder-coated aluminium.
Some simple assembly is required!
- Add-on for the Uctronics Metal Cluster Rack Case and Complete Enclosure for Raspberry Pi Clusters
- Supports 2x 2.5" SSDs with a thickness of 7mm or 9mm
- Easy to Setup: Just insert your SSDs, fix them with the screws, assemble it with the Raspberry Pi baseplate then mount them to your cluster case
- Made of aluminium alloy with a matte black powder coat finish
- Perfect for game or media servers, security monitoring or other projects
- 1x SSD Baseplate
- 8x SSD mounting screws
Cluster case and SSDs not included
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.