The Argon POD USB LAN module is designed to be used with the modular Argon POD case for the Raspberry Pi Zero (sold separately) and adds an Ethernet LAN port alongside four full-size USB 2.0 ports!
Note: You will need two other items to use this module:
The POD USB LAN module simply clicks into your assembled POD case to improve and expand your connectivity options, giving your Zero four more USB ports and an Ethernet port for fast, reliable wired internet connections. The unit is Plug and Play and should be detected by Raspberry Pi OS.
The module continues the sleek look and feel of the POD system, matching the lines perfectly and providing an easy-to-use, seamless upgrade for your project.
Other pod modules are sold separately (see below for info).
Argon POD System
The Argon POD system allows you to seamlessly connect other POD modules to expand the capability of your Pi Zero/project whilst maintaining the great looks of the case.
Two other Argon POD modules are currently available, as well as the core POD case, offering the following enhancements:
- POD USB HDMI - Converters the Zero's Mini-HDMI to full-size HDMI and offers an additional 3x USB 2.0 ports (required when using the POD USB LAN Module)
- POD Display - Adds a 2.8" LED capacitive touch display with 4 programmable buttons
- POD UPS + RTC - Coming soon!
Please note that your Raspberry Pi Zero will require headers to use the POD Display.
- Add-on module for the Argon POD case system
- Adds a 10/100 Ethernet LAN port
- Adds four USB 2.0 ports
- RTL8152B chipset
- 1x POD USB LAN module
Other POD modules not included
- POD installation guide (shows instructions for all cases/modules in the POR range)