The camera comes fully assembled with two powerful IR beams. The lens focus is also adjustable by simply twisting the focus band. This is the FishEye version of the ZeroCam with a lovely wide-angle image.
Comes with two camera cables, allowing the ZeroCam NightVision to fit the Pi 4/3/2 and the Raspberry Pi Zero.
To use this camera with a Raspberry Pi 5, you will need to buy this adapter cable!
- Compatible with all Raspberry Pi models with a camera connector
- Comes with two camera cables for use with all models of Raspberry Pi
- 5MP sensor
- 2592x1944 pixels
- 1080p video at 30 FPS (or 60 FPS at 720p, 90 FPS at 480p)
- Delivered in a protective storage box
- Automatic IR LEDs
- Focal length: 1.85mm
- F. number: F2.4
- Field of View (FoV): 160°
- TV distortion: <7.6%
Example photo submitted to us to show the FishEye angle differences (non night vision model):