This Raspberry Pi camera features a wide 170° fisheye lens and uses the same OV5647 chip as the standard Raspberry Pi camera! It's therefore able to deliver a crystal clear 5MP resolution image, or 1080p HD video recording at 30fps!
Comes with camera flex cable (see images)!
- Raspberry Pi Camera, supports all revisions of the Raspberry Pi (Note: adapter cable required to use with a Raspberry Pi Zero)
- Fisheye Lens, offers wider field of view
- 5 megapixel OV5647 sensor
- Camera specifications
- CCD size : 1/4inch
- Aperture (F) : 1.8
- Focal Length : adjustable
- Field of View : 170 degree (while other normal cameras are typically 72 degree)
- Sensor best resolution : 1080p
- 2592 × 1944 still picture resolution
- Support 1080p30, 720p60 and 640x480p60/90 video record
- Dimension: 32mm × 32mm
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.