This sturdy flexible tripod is ideal for creative photography with the Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera/M12 version. A 1/4" mounting screw at the top of the tripod fits the HQ camera perfectly, whilst the grippy, flexible and robust legs allow new ways to mount your camera, aided by the grippy textured rubber coating.
Taking this tripod on the go is easy too thanks to the foldable legs. Once folded, the tripod is only ~26cm long and weighs just 250g.
Why not try it with our HQ Camera Mounting Plates for an all-in-one Raspberry Pi Camera project?
- 1/4" Standard Mounting Screw: hassle-free fitting the Raspberry Pi High Quality Camera Board, DSLR camera and other device with the tripod mount of 1/4”-20
- Fully Bendable Legs: The flexible Legs can wrap pole or grab the object and then stably fixed. The flexible legs allow you to attach camera devices or cell phones to almost any surfaces
- Portable: Only about 0.55lb/250g with folded length 10”/260mm, easy to carry and store
- Durable and Reliable: Made of high-density rubber-coated material
- Antiskid footpads keep the tripod from slipping
- Recommended max load weight is 3.3 lbs (1.5kg) for optimal performance
- 1x flexible tripod stand
HQ Camera not included