Arducam Pivariety is a camera solution for the Raspberry Pi which takes advantage of the Raspberry Pi hardware Image Signal Processor (ISP) functions. Using Arducam Pivariety camera modules, users can experience better performance and a wider variety of camera and lens options.
For a long time, Raspberry Pi users have been limited to closed-source official supported camera drivers. Now Arducam has made it possible to provide well-tuned ISP for Pivariety camera modules with Auto Exposure, Auto White Balance, Auto Gain Control, Lens Shading Correction and more!
This Pivariety module uses a Sony 1/2.8" STARVIS 2MP IMX462 sensor, assembled with a wide aperture M16 lens, which can achieve improved image quality compared to official camera options in low light conditions.
The module comes complete with a 150mm 15-pin to 22-pin (22-pin for the camera, 15-pin for your Pi) 0.5mm pitch FPC cable and acrylic case with fixings.
NOTE: Pivariety camera modules can only work with libcamera instead of the traditional raspistill application! These modules are intended for experienced users.
- Adopts an IMX462 low-light sensor
- Supports hardware ISP functions such as AEC/AGC - improved image quality in low light conditions.
- Shoot Image and Video: Still image resolution of 2MP 1920×1080; ISP output image format of JPG, YUV420, RAW, DNG; Adjustable frame rate, up to 60fps@1080P; ISP Output video Format of MJPEG, H.264.
- Ultra Low-Light: IMX462 Colour CMOS sensor produces the camera capture the minimum illumination 0.01Lux, which gives you clearer visuals for low light and night vision
- Lens: M16 lens mount, HFoV of 92deg, F/0.95 wide aperture ensures enough light can enter, which enhances the ultra-low light function
- Compatibility: Supports Raspberry Pi 4, Pi 3/3B+/3A+, and other A & B models.
- Compatible w/ all libcamera-based apps maintained by the RPi foundation, such as Gstreamer, OpenCV etc
- 2MP IMX462 STARVIS colour sensor, up to 1080P@60fps.
- Minimum illumination 0.01Lux
- F0.95 wide aperture M16 lens
- AEC, AWB
- Gstreamer support
- V4L2 support
- Compatible w/ all libcamera-based apps maintained by the RPi foundation
- For day & night low light vision camera systems, robotics or other machine vision application
- Image Sensor: 2MP IMX462
- Resolution: 1920H×1080V
- Pixel Size: 2.9μm(H)×2.9μm(V)
- Optical Format: 1/2.8″
- Lens Spec: M16 lens mount, focal length of 4mm±5%, F/0.95±5%, 92 degrees horizontal field of view (HFoV)
- Minimum Illumination: 0.01Lux
- Frame Rate: Adjustable, 5-60fps@1080P
- Sensor Output Format: RAW10
- ISP Output Format: The output image format of JPG, YUV420, RAW, DNG
- The output video format of MJPEG, H.264
- Interface Type: 2-Lane MIPI
- Board Size: 38mm×38mm
- Hole Pitch: Compatible with 34mm×34mm, 28mm×28mm
- 1 x Arducam 2MP IMX462 ISP Camera Module
- 1 x 150mm 15-pin to 22-pin 0.5mm pitch FPC cable
- 1 x Acrylic case kit with assembly accessories
Raspberry Pi not included
- As of 18/10/2022: We are now stocking the updated version which no longer requires an adapter board alongside the camera, and now uses a 15-pin connection (15 to 22-pin cable now included).