This compact plug n' play desktop switch is great for increasing the number of Ethernet ports offered by your home router - something you will likely need to consider when building a Raspberry Pi Cluster!
The switch is completely unmanaged - just connect one port to your network router and the other ports to your Raspberry Pi/other devices - no configuration or software required.
Note: This is a 10/00Mbps switch. It's a more affordable option to our faster Gigabit switch, for those who don't need Gigabit speeds.
- 5× 10/100Mbps Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports, supporting Auto-MDI/MDIX
- Green Ethernet technology saves power consumption
- IEEE 802.3X flow control provides reliable data transfer
- Plastic casing and desktop design
- Plug and play, no configuration required
- Fanless design ensures quiet operation
- 5-Port 10/100Mbps Desktop Switch
- UK Power Adapter
- Installation Guide
- Standards and Protocols: IEEE 802.3i/802.3u/802.3x
- Interface: 5× 10/100Mbps, Auto-Negotiation, Auto-MDI/MDIX Ports
- Fan Quantity: Fanless
- External Power Supply: External Power Adapter (Output: 5VDC/0.6A)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 83.6 × 45.7 × 22.8 mm
- Max Power Consumption: 1.65W
- Max Heat Dissipation: 5.627 Btu/hr
- Advanced Features
- Green Technology
- 802.3X Flow Control
- Back Pressure
- Transfer Method: Store and Forward
- Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS
- Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F~104°F)
- Storage Temperature: -40°C~70°C (-40°F~158°F)
- Operating Humidity: 10% ~ 90% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.