Take advantage of the Raspberry Pi 4's Gigabit Ethernet connection with this compact Gigabit plug n' play desktop switch!
It's great for increasing the number of Ethernet ports offered by your home router - something you will likely need to consider when building a Raspberry Pi Cluster!
The switch is completely unmanaged - just connect one port to your network router and the other ports to your Raspberry Pi/other devices - no configuration or software required.
Note: This is a Gigabit switch. It's a faster version than our more affordable 10/100 network switch, for those wanting the best possible Ethernet connection speeds.
- 5× Gigabit Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports, supporting Auto-MDI/MDIX
- Green Ethernet technology saves power
- IEEE 802.3X flow control provides reliable data transfer
- Plastic casing, desktop or wall-mounting design
- Plug and play, no configuration needed
- Fanless design ensures quiet operation
- 5-Port 10/100/1000Mbps Desktop Switch
- UK Power Adapter
- Installation Guide
- Standards and Protocols: IEEE 802.3i/802.3u/ 802.3ab/802.3x
- Interface: 5× 10/100/1000Mbps, Auto-Negotiation, Auto-MDI/MDIX Ports
- Fan Quantity: Fanless
- External Power Supply: External Power Adapter (Output: 5VDC/0.6A)
- Dimensions: (W x D x H) (90 × 72 × 23 mm)
- Max Power Consumption: 3.7W
- Max Heat Dissipation: 12.617 BTU/h
- Switching Capacity: 10 Gbps
- Packet Forwarding Rate: 7.4 Mpps
- MAC Address Table: 2K
- Packet Buffer Memory: 1.5 Mb
- Jumbo Frame: 16 KB
- Advanced Features
- Green Technology
- 802.3X Flow Control
- Back Pressure
- Transfer Method: Store and Forward
- Certification: CE, FCC, RoHS
- Operating Temperature: 0°C~40°C (32°F~104°F)
- Storage Temperature: -40°C~70°C (-40°F~158°F)
- Operating Humidity: 10% ~ 90% non-condensing
- Storage Humidity: 5%~90% non-condensing
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.