This handy USB extension cable will make it easy for you to enclose a device that has a A type (USB host) port. It's short (16cm between connectors), so perfect for mounting your Raspberry Pi, Beagle Bone, Arduino etc. into a box!
The jack half has two mounting 'ears' with 12mm M3 screws installed, ~29mm apart. The ears are flexible so the holes don't have to drilled very precisely.
Our Panel Mount USB Cable Features:
- Specially Manufactured for ModMyPi for use with the Raspberry Pi & Other Microcontrollers
- Length between connectors: approx. 16cm
- Overall length: approx. 23.5cm
- Colour: Black
- USB A Male to Panel Mount USB A Female
- M3 Mounting Ears (Two M3 x 12mm Screws Included)
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.