These Gold Plated Mini HDMI to HDMI cables are the perfect low cost solution to connecting your Raspberry Pi Zero to your HDMI monitor or TV.
Please note: this HDMI cable is not compatible with the Raspberry Pi 3 or 4:
- Click here for a Raspberry Pi 4 (Micro HDMI) cable.
- Click here for a Raspberry Pi 3 (Full HDMI) cable.
This is the latest high speed version V1.4 with Ethernet, 3D and CEC support!
The 1m Mini HDMI to HDMI Cable Features:
- Tested for Compatibility with the Raspberry Pi Zero
- Mini HDMI C Male (19 Pin) to HDMI Male (19 Pin)
- 24k Gold-Plated Contacts Prevents Corrosion for Life-Long Optimum Signal-Transfer
- Fully CEC, Ethernet and 3D over HDMI enabled (V1.4 Connection)
- Supports 4K2K, 2160p, 1440p, 1080p, 720p and 480p Resolutions
- Supports 3D Content, Supports Audio Return Channel, Supports True HD Dolby 7.1 and DTS-HD Master Audio
- 30AWG Wire
- 3 Year Warranty
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.