These gold plated Micro HDMI to DVI-D cables are the perfect low-cost solution to connecting your Raspberry Pi 4 to your DVI monitor or TV.
Broadcast quality digital video and inter-component control signals all in one compact, high-performance connection. Each cable is 1.8m long.
Get rid of the clunky adapters and grab one of these all-in-one DVI cables for your Raspberry Pi 4!
- Tested for Compatibility with the Raspberry Pi 4
- Micro HDMI Male to DVI-D Male
- 1.8m long
- Gold-plated contacts prevent corrosion for life-long optimum signal-transfer
- Dual Link, High-Speed - 1080p Full HD
- Perfect for both High-Definition and standard video formats
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.