This solar cell kit has been put together to provide a renewable power source for the Kitronik Environmental Control Board. Harness the energy of the sun to power your projects!
The kit comprises 3 x AA Ni-MH 1300mAh Rechargeable Batteries and a 5.0V 130mA Polycrystalline Solar Cell.
The Environmental Control Board comes supplied with its own onboard battery holder and also a terminal block for attaching solar cells. This add on pack provides everything you need to take advantage of these features, enabling you to make use of sunlight as a power source. Firstly, insert the batteries and then attach the solar cell to the terminal block with a small screwdriver. No soldering required.
- This kit provides a renewable power source for the Kitronik Environmental Control Board
- No soldering required
- Solar Cell Features:
- Maximum current: 130mA
- Maximum power: 0.65W
- Rechargeable Batteries Features:
- The batteries are rechargeable making them a cost-effective and greener way of powering your projects
- They have a capacity of 1300mAh and a nominal output of 1.2V
- They are of a Nickel Metal Hydride construction
- They have no charging memory effect
- AA Battery type
- 3 x AA Ni-MH 1300mAh Rechargeable Batteries
- 1 x 5.0V 130mA Polycrystalline Solar Cell
Solar Cell Dimensions
- Length: 110mm
- Width: 56mm
- Thickness: 3mm