The Spresense camera board has the Sony ISX012 image sensor mounted with a lens. The Sony ISX012 has an effective pixel count of 5.11M pixels and an onboard encoder that can acquire pictures in JPEG, RAW, Y/C or RGB format.
More on the Sony ISX012 image sensor:
Note: This is just the camera board. You'll need the main board as well.
- GitHub Repository
- Spresense hardware and software guides and documentation
- Model name: CXD5602PWBCAM1
- Size: 24mm x 25mm
- Number of effective pixels: 2608 (H) x 1960 (V) = approx. 5.11 M pixels
- Operation voltage: DC 3.7V
- I/O voltage: DC 1.8V
- Camera interface: CMOS 8 bit parallel
- Output format: Y/C, RGB, RAW and JPEG
- Control interface: I2C
- Built-in filter: IR cut filter
- FOV: 78° ± 3°
- Depth of field: 77.5 cm ～ ∞
- F value: 2.0 ± 5%
- Focus: Fixed focus
- Operating conditions: Temperature: 10 - 40℃, Humidity: 30% - 80% (no condensation)
- Storage conditions: Temperature: -20 - 60℃, Humidity: 10% - 80%
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.