SPRESENSE is a low-power board computer for the IoT that is equipped with a GPS receiver and supports High-Resolution Audio codecs. The board allows for IoT versatility and can be developed for a vast range of uses, such as a drone utilizing the GPS and high-performance processor, a smart speaker utilizing High-Resolution Audio recording and playback as well as the built-in full-digital amplifier, or a low-power time-lapse camera utilizing the camera interface. SPRESENSE will make the IoT smarter and more efficient.
Here's a compact development board based on Sony’s power-efficient multicore microcontroller CXD5602. It allows developers to create applications in a very short time and is supported by the Arduino IDE as well as the more advanced NuttX based SDK.
Despite its compact footprint of only 6.5 x 6.5mm, Sony's CXD5602 microcontroller runs 6 ARM Cortex-M4F cores with a clock speed of up to 156MHz and has an integrated GPS. Thanks to the FD-SOI (Fully Depleted Silicon On Insulator) production process, the CXD5602 chip is very power efficient which enables battery-dependent use cases.
- Follow this link for more information on Sony's CXD5602 microcontroller
- GitHub Repository
- Spresense hardware and software guides and documentation
- Model name: CXD5602PWBMAIN1
- Size: 50.0mm x 20.6mm
- CPU: ARM® Cortex®-M4F x 6 cores
- Maximum clock frequency: 156MHz
- SRAM: 1.5MB
- Flash memory: 8MB
- Digital input / output: GPIO, SPI, I2C, UART, I2S
- Analog input: 2ch (0.7 V range)
- GNSS: GPS(L1-C/A), QZSS(L1-C/A), GLONASS(L1), WAAS, QZSS(L1-S)
- Camera input: Dedicated parallel interface
- Operating conditions: Temperature: 10 - 40℃, Humidity: 30% - 80% (no condensation)
- Storage conditions: Temperature: -20 - 60℃, Humidity: 10% - 80%
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.