This Digital Temperature & Humidity Sensor breakout board from DFRobot is based on the Sensirion SHT35 sensor IC. Thanks to Sensirion’s CMOSens® technology, highly integrated capacitive humidity sensing components and band-gap temperature sensing components, the SHT35 offers high reliability and long-term stability with low power consumption, fast response and strong anti-interference ability.
The sensor supports I2C communication and is compatible with 3.3V/5V controllers like Arduino, micro:bit, ESP32 and more. It is easy to achieve precise and high-reliability temperature and humidity sensing for urban environment monitoring, intelligent buildings, industrial automation, smart home and other Internet of Things applications.
SHT35 is the high-end version of the SHT3x series. It provides humidity accuracy ±1.5%RH @ 0%RH~80%RH (at 25°C), and temperature accuracy±0.2°C@ -40℃-90℃ (typical).
|Feature||Cheap||Cost-Effective||IC Dustproof|| |
- High precise, internal auto-calibrated, digital output
- Low power consumption, fast response, and strong anti-interference
- Compatible with 3.3V/5V controllers
- Operating Voltage: 2.15~5.5V
- Operating Current: <1.5mA
- Humidity Detection Range: 0%RH~100%RH
- Humidity Accuracy: ±1.5%RH@0%RH~80%RH（at 25℃）
- Temperature Detection Range: -40℃~125℃
- Temperature Accuracy: ±0.2℃@40℃-90℃(Typical)
- Communication: I2C
- Outline Dimension: 19x16mm
- Mounting Hole Size: 2mm
- Mounting Hole Pitch: 15mm
- 1x SHT35 Digital Temperature and Humidity Sensor
- 1x 2.54mm 6-pin Single Row header