This Digital Temperature & Humidity Sensor breakout board from DFRobot is based on the Sensirion SHT31 sensor IC. Thanks to Sensirion’s CMOSens® technology, highly integrated capacitive humidity sensing components and band-gap temperature sensing components, the SHT31 offers high reliability and long-term stability with low power consumption, fast response and strong anti-interference ability.
The sensor supports I2C communication and is compatible with 3.3V/5V controllers like Arduino, micro:bit, ESP32 and more. It is easy to achieve precise and high-reliability temperature and humidity sensing for urban environment monitoring, intelligent buildings, industrial automation, smart home and other Internet of Things applications.
The SHT31 is the standard version of the SHT3x series. It provides humidity accuracy ± 2%RH@0% RH~100% RH (at 25°C), and temperature accuracy±0.2°C@ 0°C ~90°C (typical).
- High precise, internal auto-calibrated, digital output
- Low power consumption, fast response, and strong anti-interference
- Compatible with 3.3V/5V controllers
- Operating Voltage: 2.15~5.5V
- Operating Current: <1.5mA
- Humidity Detection Range: 0%RH~100%RH
- Humidity Accuracy: ±2%RH@0%RH~100%RH（at 25℃）
- Temperature Detection Range: -40℃~125℃
- Temperature Accuracy: ±0.2℃@0℃-90℃(Typical)
- Communication: I2C
- Outline Dimension: 19x16mm
- Mounting Hole Size: 2mm
- Mounting Hole Pitch: 15mm
- 1x SHT31 Digital Temperature and Humidity Sensor
- 1x 2.54mm 6-pin Single Row header