With this kit, you get everything you need to start learning about connecting electronics to your micro:bit in an accessible and easy manner.
Please note: micro:bit is NOT included.
Everything is connected using the supplied alligator clips, so no soldering is required.
This kit includes the following items. You will also need a micro:bit and a single AA battery.
- MonkMakes Speaker for micro:bit
- MonkMakes Relay for micro:bit
- MonkMakes Sensor Board for micro:bit
- Set of alligator clip leads (10 leads)
- Small motor with fan
- Single AA battery box (battery not included)
- Light bulb and holder
- 30 page instruction book
This kit suitable for children as young as 10 with some adult help:
- Learn electronics and coding with the micro:bit
- Includes a 30 page instruction booklet
- Control a light bulb and motor from your mico:bit and play sounds
- Measure sound, temperature and light using your micro:bit
- Please note a micro:bit is NOT included
The instruction book leads you through getting started with your micro:bit and then building the following projects: Movement Alarm, Lighthouse, Shout-o-meter, Thermometer, Fan speed Controller, Automatic Fan and a Theramin-like ‘Magic’ Musical Instrument.
Code is provided both for the Blocks editor and MicroPython:
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.