Keep your Compute Module 4 cool with this tall aluminium alloy heatsink designed specifically for the CM4.
Standing at 16mm tall (from the base mounting points), this unit will passively cool your CM4 silently. The CM4 heatsink comes with fixings, thermal tape and a mini-screwdriver.
- Easy to install
- Designed for the Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4
- Made from Aluminium Alloy
- Passive cooling
- Excellent heat dissipation
- Can be installed on the CM4 IO board
- Colour: Black
- 1x Tall CM4 heatsink
- 1 x Screwdriver
- 4 x M2.5 Screw
- 4 x M2.5 Nut
- 4 x Thermal Pad
CM4 and IO board not included
- Add the thermal pads to the CM4 module
- Fix heat sink as per the image below
- NOTE: Please be aware of the direction of the screws and nuts
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.