This PCIe to USB 3.2 Gen1 Adapter has been designed specifically for the Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 IO board to allow the connection of USB 3.0 devices via the PCIe connection.
The adapter provides 4x high-speed USB 3.2 Gen1 ports for your Compute Module 4 via the IO board - no more shortages of USB ports! No more sluggish USB 2.0 speeds!
The module has flexible power options, powered from either the PCIe 12V or from the 12V DC header.
Whilst it can technically be used with a traditional PC PCIe port, it will likely be too low and touch other components, so a PCIe extension cable may be required.
- You need to fix the module using the included standoffs when using, otherwise the module may not be recognised due to the movement in the connection
- The module is powered by 12V and 3.3V via the PCIe port, please make sure that both of the 12V and 3.3V pins are working normally
- Provides more USB ports for the CM4 IO Board
- Offers USB 3.0 for the CM4 IO board (which only offers USB 2.0)
- 4x USB 3.2 Gen1 ports, USB 3.0 / 2.0 / 1.1 compatible
- Max 3A per port and/or max 3A across all ports
- Flexible power supply options - powered from either PCIe 12V or from 12V DC header
- Onboard VL805 chip, driver-free, plug and play
- Designed for Raspberry Pi Compute Module 4 IO Board
- Supports USB Devices such as USB Flash Drive, Mouse, Keyboard, Headphone, Mobile SSD and more
- 1x PCIe to USB 3.2 Gen1 Adapter (B)
- 1x Screw and standoff pack