The Argon POD case is the starting point of your Raspberry Pi Zero Argon POD system, expandable with other available POD modules such as the POD display, POD USB LAN and POD HDMI...or just use the POD case on its own as a superb case for your Raspberry Pi Zero 2!
The POD case is a stylish home for your Raspberry Pi Zero 2 featuring an aluminium core for passive cooling, a removable ABS lid for GPIO pin access, access to all ports including the MicroSD card port.
The case comes with a colour-coded GPIO header. POD modules and the Raspberry Pi Zero are sold separately (see below for info).
Argon POD System
The main feature of this case is the POD system compatibility, allowing you to seamlessly connect other POD modules to expand the capability of your Pi Zero/project whilst maintaining the great looks of the case.
Three Argon POD modules are currently available, offering the following enhancements:
- POD USB HDMI - Converters the Zero's Mini-HDMI to full-size HDMI and offers an additional 3x USB 2.0 ports
- POD USB LAN - Provides an Ethernet LAN port and an additional 2x USB 2.0 ports
- POD Display - Adds a 2.8" LED capacitive touch display with 4 programmable buttons
- POD UPS + RTC - Coming soon!
Please note that your Raspberry Pi Zero will require headers to use the POD Display.
The following video reviews the entire POD system showing the POD case (this item) and Pod HDMI expansion (available separately).
- Aluminum enclosure designed for Raspberry Pi Zero 2 W (compatible with other Zero and Zero W Boards)
- Passive Cooling
- Access to all Zero 2 W Ports
- Replaceable ABS Plastic Cover
- Connects seamlessly with the POD HDMI-USB Hub Module and other POD modules
- Power requirement: 5V 3A via MicroUSB Port
- 1x POD Case for Raspberry Pi Zero
- 1x Colour-coded GPIO header
- 1x Instruction manual
Note: The GPIO header and tiny fixings are inside the case together in a bag.
Raspberry Pi Zero and other POD modules not included
- POD installation guide (shows instructions for all cases/modules in the POD range)