Capture local air quality data with your Raspberry Pi!
This Air Monitoring HAT for the Raspberry Pi is an open-source portable sensor that has the ability to provide the level of quantity of suspended particulates with their mass.
The HAT has a powerful PMSA003 sensor that provides the information of suspended particulate matter (PM1.0, PM2.5, PM10) in the air per unit volume via digital output, with an operating voltage of 3.3V. Use the onboard 0.91" OLED display to design your own data display from the readings and other data sources!
The board communicates via UART(serial) with the standby current ≤200 Microampere(μA) of the sensor.
Note: Raspberry Pi not included
- HAT format - fits all 40-pin Raspberry Pi models
- PMSA003 Sensor
- Onboard 0.91" OLED Display
- UART(serial) interface
- Operating Voltage: 5V DC
- Standby current: <200 Microampere(pA)
- 1 x Air monitoring HAT
Raspberry Pi not included
- GitHub Page
- Air Monitoring HAT Instruction Manual
- PMSA003 datasheet
- Getting Started with the Air Monitoring HAT
- Sensor Model: PMSA003
- Data Output: Digital Sensor
- Communication interface: UART (Serial)
- Display Type: 0.91" OLED
- Type: Biosensor
- Board dimensions: 65 x 56mm
- Measuring range: 0.3 to 1.0; 1.0 to 2.5; 2.5 to 10 Micron (μm)
- Counting efficiency: 50% @ 0.3 μm, 98% 0> = 0.5 μm
- Response time: ≤10s
- DC supply voltage: 5.0V
- Maximum Operating Current: 100 Milliamp (mA)
- Standby current: ≤200 Microamp (μA)
- Data interface level L <0.8 @ 3.3, H >2.7 @ 3.3 Volt(V)
- Operating Temperature range: 10 to +60 Celsius
- Operating Humidity range: 0 - 99%
- Meantime between failures: >3 Year(Y)
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.