This capacitive touch display is one of those rare treasures, using the simple DSI ribbon cable connection to the Raspberry Pi - avoiding bulky HDMI solutions for an altogether more compact display option for your project!
The display has an 800x480 resolution behind the toughened glass and offers up to 5-point touch control (dependant on the operating system).
What's more, the inner mounting points on the rear of the display allow you to mount your Raspberry Pi (Model B hole format i.e. Pi 4, 3B+, 3A+) on the rear of the unit, adding to the compact factor. The outer mounting points then allow you to mount the display into your own custom enclosure or panel.
Please note: You will need to apply some simple configuration settings to your Raspberry Pi to use this display. Please see the Wiki for more information.
- 5" Display
- Capacitive touch - up to 5-point touch (OS dependant)
- 800x480 resolution
- DSI interface - direct connection to Raspberry Pi 4/3B+
- Mounting holes for Raspberry Pi
- Mounting holes for panel/enclosure
- Refresh rate up to 60Hz
- I2C Touch port
- Toughened Glass
- DSI ribbon cable and fixings included
- 1x 5inch DSI LCD
- 1x 50mm FPC 15-pin 1.0 pitch (opposite sides)
- 1x Screws pack
- Supports Raspberry Pi OS (5-points touch)
- Supports Ubuntu / Kali / Win10 IoT (Single-point touch)
- Supports Retropie
You will need to apply some simple configuration settings to your Raspberry Pi to use this display. Please see the Wiki for more information.
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.