This is a 3.52" E-Paper/E-Ink display HAT for the Raspberry Pi with a 360x240 resolution, with an embedded controller communicating via the SPI interface. This display also includes a PH 2.0 connector on the rear and an included cable, allowing you to easily use this with other development boards.
This display has advantages such as ultra-low power consumption, wide 170° viewing angles and a clear display without electricity - it's an ideal choice for applications such as monitoring, shelf labels, weather displays, industrial instruments and so on.
The display has no backlight, keeping power usage to an absolute minimum - however this does mean the display required ambient light to enable you to see the content on the panel. An onboard voltage translate allows this display to be wired (using the included cable and PH2.0 connector on the rear of the panel) to both 3.3V and 5V development boards.
- No backlight, keeps displaying last content for a long time even when powered down
- Ultra low power consumption, power is only required for refreshing
- Standard Raspberry Pi 40-pin GPIO extension header
- SPI interface, for connecting with controller boards such as the Raspberry Pi/Arduino/STM32 etc
- Onboard voltage translator, compatible with 3.3V/5V MCUs
- Online development resources and manual (driver board schematic, examples for Raspberry Pi/Arduino/STM32)
|VCC||Power (3.3V / 5V input)|
|DIN||SPI MOSI pin|
|CLK||SPI SCK pin|
|CS||SPI chip selection, low active|
|DC||Data/Command selection (high for data, low for command)|
|RST||External reset, low active|
|BUSY||Busy status output pin|
- 1x 3.52" e-Paper HAT
- 1x PH2.0 20cm 8-pin cable
Raspberry Pi not included