The motor power supply is configurable via the onboard jumper selector - either choose 5V to run 4x 5V DC motors, or select the adjustable power supply option to choose between 1.25V-6.45V (via external 9V power supply).
Also onboard is a power selector switch and power LED, linear 5V regulator, terminal blocks for motors and handy stepper motor pinouts.
A full user wiki is available to show you how to use the shield. Note: Board will get warm during use.
- Configurable motor power supply via onboard jumper
- 5V motor power supply: drives four 5V DC motors at one time
- Adjustable motor power supply: drives two 1.25V-6.45V DC motors at one time (9V external power supply required)
- Onboard dual H-bridge driver L293D x 2
- Each L293D can drive 2 DC motors or 1 stepping motor at one time
- 600mA output current (peak 1.2A) per single bridge
- ESD protection
- 1x Motor Control Shield
- 2x Copper heat sinks
1) External power supply jack
2) Power input/output pin header
3) Stepping motor interface
4) DC motor interface
5) M_PWR configuration : connects M_PWR (motor power) to 5V or ADJ
6) Power selection switch
7) Power indicator
8) AMS1117-ADJ : onboard linear regulator with adjustable output
9) Adjustable potentiometer: for adjusting the output voltage of ADJ (adjustable motor power)
10) L293D: dual H-bridge driver
11) LM2596-5.0: onboard linear switching regulator with 5V output
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.