Add a 2.8" touch screen display to your Arduino project for a compact programmable interface!
This TFT display from Waveshare has a 320x240 resolution and is controlled by SPI, meaning only a few pins are used.
The display features a touchscreen for interfaces or project control and includes a micro-SD card slot for image storage (micro-SD card not included).
- Resistive touch screen TFT LCD, 2.8inch, 320x240 resolution
- Standard Arduino interface, compatible with development boards like : Arduino UNO, Leonardo, UNO PLUS, NUCLEO, XNUCLEO
- Onboard stand-alone touch controller, better touching than solutions that use AD pins directly for touch control
- Micro SD slot, provides an easy way to store photos for displaying
- Controlled via SPI, only a few Arduino pins are used
- Backlight adjustable by program, lower power consumption
|TOUCH SCREEN TYPE||Resistive|
|TOUCH SCREEN CONTROLLER||XPT2046|
|COLORS||RGB, 65K colours|
|D3||TP_IRQ||Touch panel interrupt|
|D4||TP_CS||Touch panel chip select|
|D5||SD_CS||Micro SD card chip select|
|D7||LCD_DC||LCD data/command selection|
|D9||LCD_BL||LCD backlight control|
|D10||LCD_CS||LCD chip select|
|D11||MOSI||SPI data input|
|D12||MISO||SPI data output|
- 73.30mm x 55.32mm
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.