Waveshare has released this neat little 5" 800x480 touchscreen display for the Raspberry Pi! It's easy to set up, and comes complete with a black and white acrylic stand kit (assembly required)!
This device uses the Pi's HDMI output for display, and the Pi's USB port for touch control.
Installation is easy, you can either use the custom image, or follow the set up guide detailed on the Waveshare Wiki.
Please Note: This device does require some simple assembly and set up.
- 800×480 high resolution
- Resistive touch control
- Supports Raspberry Pi
- For other mini-PCs, a driver is required and should be developed by users
- Not only for mini-PCs, it can work as a computer monitor just like any other general HDMI screen
- HDMI interface for displaying, USB interface for touch control
- Backlight can be turned off to lower power consumption
- Rev2.1 Features:
- Standard HID protocol, easy to be integrated into your system
- For the Raspberry Pi, supports Raspbian, Ubuntu, single touch, and driver free
- When work as a computer monitor, supports Windows 10/8.1/8/7, single touch, and driver free
- 1x 5" HDMI LCD (B)
- 1x HDMI cable
- 1x HDMI to Micro HDMI Adapter
- 1x USB type A plug to micro B plug cable
- 1x Touch pen
- 1x RPi screws pack (4pcs)
- 1x Bicolor Case for 5inch LCD Type B
- 1x Screws Pack
- 1x Quick start sheet
- Material: high-quality bicolour Acrylic, black and white
- Comes with bottom holder, optional tilt angle, 45° or 60°
- Features mounting holes for Raspberry Pi B/A+/B+/2B/3B, Banana Pro
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.