This new AMOLED 5" capacitive touch display from Waveshare is ideal for adding a high-quality display to your Raspberry Pi project!
Featuring a high 960x544 resolution, this AMOLED panel has great viewing angles (170°) and includes 5-point capacitive touch. An audio jack port can be found on the rear controller board to output HDMI audio to your own speaker.
The laminated toughened glass adds robustness, ensuring your display continues looking great even after lots of touchy touchy!
Connection to the Raspberry Pi (or another HDMI-compatible dev board) is super-simple:
- Connect the display input using either the included set of HDMI PCB adapters or the included HDMI cable
- Connect the USB touch interface using the included USB cable or USB PCB adapters
Note: Raspberry Pi not included
- 5" AMOLED Display
- 960x544 Resolution
- 5-point touch
- 170° viewing angles
- Audio output 3.5mm jack
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi 4, 3B+, 3B, 2
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi Zero (separate USB shim required!)
- Also compatible with Jetson Nano, Mini PC etc (HDMI devices)
- Fully laminated, toughened glass (up to 6H)
- Multi-platform support
- USB cable, USB PCB adapters, HDMI cable and micro-HDMI adapter included
- Online setup guide available
- 1x 5" AMOLED display
- 1x HDMI cable
- 1x USB type A plug to micro B plug cable
- 1x HDMI PCB adapter (B)
- 1x USB PCB adapter (B)
- 1x HDMI to Micro HDMI PCB adapter (C)
- 1x USB adapter (C)
- 1x Screws pack
Raspberry Pi not included
- Product Wiki and user guide
- Note: If your device's USB port cannot provide enough power for the display, you can connect a 5V 2A power supply to the display's micro-USB power port
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.