The Cytron Maker Pi Pico (with a Raspberry Pi Pico pre-soldered onboard!) is an incredibly useful all-in-one project board for the Raspberry Pi Pico. With a huge list of handy features, ready-to-use components and helpful example code, it's the ultimate way to learn how to code MicroPython with the Raspberry Pi Pico!
The Maker Pi Pico incorporates a useful reset button for the Raspberry Pi Pico and gives you access to all GPIO pins on two 20 ways pin-headers with clear labels. Each GPIO is coupled with an LED indicator for convenient code testing and troubleshooting. The bottom layer of this board even comes with a comprehensive pinout diagram showing the function of each pin.
Your favourite components are also onboard, linked to GPIO pins and ready to use - great for learning how to program MicroPython - with no soldering required!
Programming is Easy!
With your Raspberry Pi Pico at the heart, the Maker Pi Pico can be programmed with CircuitPython, MicroPython & C/C++. Just connect to any computer (including Raspberry Pi SBC) via USB, then drag and drop the file onto it to upload the program. It's as easy as copying a file into your thumb drive!
Note: A Raspberry Pi Pico is pre-soldered to the board so you don't need to buy one separately. Alternatively, if you already have a Pico with male headers soldered, save a few pennies and buy the Base only version.
- Work out-of-the-box. No soldering!
- Raspberry Pi Pico included and pre-soldered onboard
- Access to all Raspberry Pi Pico's pins on two 20 ways pin headers
- LED indicators on all GPIO pins
- 3x programmable push button (GP20-22)
- 1x RGB LED - NeoPixel (GP28)
- 1x Piezo buzzer (GP18)
- 1x 3.5mm stereo audio jack (GP18-19)
- 1x Micro SD card slot (GP10-15)
- 1x ESP-01 socket (GP16-17)
- 6x Grove ports
- Dimensions: 94mm x 68.6mm
- Mounting holes: M3 (3mm)
- 1 x Maker Pi Pico (with Raspberry Pi Pico soldered onboard)
- Maker Pi Pico Datasheet
- Maker Pi Pico Rev1.2.0 Schematic
- Maker Pi Pico Demo & Example Code
- Official Raspberry Pi Pico Page
- Getting started with Raspberry Pi Pico
- Raspberry Pi Pico Datasheet
- RP2040 Datasheet
- Raspberry Pi Pico Python SDK
- Raspberry Pi Pico C/C++ SDK