If you're in need of a small, simple to use, touch-capable ePaper display HAT for your next Raspberry Pi project, then look no further.
This little 2.13" black/white ePaper display features a display resolution of 250x122 pixels and has an embedded display controller that utilizes the SPI interface for communication, keeping more of your precious GPIO pins free for the rest of your project.
With 5-point capacitive touch, you can now interact with your low-power display projects without the need for peripherals or buttons!
Online resources are available, which include setup instructions can be found on the Waveshare Wiki.
Note: Raspberry Pi not included.
- 2.13" capacitive touch e-Paper touch display
- Compatible with Raspberry Pi
- 5-point touch
- 250×122 pixels
- Supports wake-up by user-defined gesture
- No backlight, keeps displaying last content for a long time even when powered down
- Ultra-low power consumption, power is only really required for refreshing
- SPI interface, for connecting with controller boards like the Arduino
- Online development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi)
- Size: 2.13"
- Outline dimensions (Module): 69.15 × 38.90mm
- Outline dimensions (Driver Board): 59.51mm × 34.00mm
- Display area: 48.55mm × 23.71mm
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V (V1.1 supports 5V)
- Communication interface: SPI
- Dot pitch: 0.194 × 0.194mm
- Resolution: 250×122 pixels
- Display colour: black, white
- Greyscale: 2
- Partial refresh time: 0.3s
- Full refresh time: 2s
- Refresh power: 26.4mW(typ.)
- Touchpoints: 5 (MAX)
- Touch type: Capacitive
- Touch interfaced: I2C
- Touch panel composition: Toughened Glass
- 1x 2.13" e-Paper HAT with touch
Raspberry Pi not included
- VCC: 3.3V
- GND: GND
- DIN: SPI MOSI pin
- CLK: SPI SCK pin
- CS: SPI chip selection, low active
- DC: Data / Command selection (high for data, low for command)
- ERST: External reset, low active
- BUSY: Busy status output, high active
- INT: Touch controller interrupt signal
- SCL: Touch controller I2C clock pin
- SDA: Touch controller I2C data pin
- TRST: Touch controller reset, low active