This 4.01" ACeP (Advanced Color ePaper) module is designed specifically for the Raspberry Pi via its dedicated 40-pin GPIO connector and offers seven colours via a simple SPI interface - making it perfect for low-power Raspberry Pi projects.
With no backlight and power only being required for display refreshes, the module uses a lot less power than conventional displays.
It has a 170-degree viewing angle, 640x400 pixel resolution and can be easily mounted to your project using the 4 outer mounting holes and included standoffs.
The included PH2.0 to jumper cable makes it easy to hook up to other microcontrollers such as an Arduino or ESP8266, or use these to connect to your Raspberry Pi (instead of the dedicated connector) if you have other wires to be attached to your GPIO pins.
See the user guide and Wiki to learn how to connect and use this display with different microcontrollers
We also offer a universal 5.65" ACeP display!
In the box
- 1x 4.01" E-Paper display
- 5x Standoffs
- 1x PH2.0 to female jumper wire cable (20cm 8-pin cable)
- Advanced Color ePaper (ACeP) technology
- Supports 7-Colour display
- 640x400 resolution
- 170-degree viewing angle
- No backlight - keeps displaying last content for a long time even when power down
- Ultra-low power consumption - power is only required for refreshing
- SPI interface - for connecting with controller boards such as the Raspberry Pi/Arduino etc
- Onboard voltage translator - compatible with 3.3V / 5V MCUs
- Comes with online development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi, Arduino and more)
- Operating voltage: 3.3V / 5V
- Interface: 3-wire SPI, 4-wire SPI
- Display size: 86.4 x 54mm
- Dot pitch: 0.135 x 0.135mm
- Resolution: 640 x 400 pixels
- Display colour: ACeP 7-Color
- Grey scale: 2
- Full refresh time: 15s
- Refresh power: 50mW (typ.)
- Standby current: <0.01uA (almost none)
- Viewing angle: >170°