This Gravity: ENS160 Air Quality Sensor, based on ScioSense's new ENS160 sensor chip, is specifically designed for indoor air quality monitoring and offers detection of multiple IAQ data (TVOC, eCO2, AQI).
The innovative TrueVOC™ technology combines the metal oxide (MOX) technology that brings this sensor superior accuracy, fast response and anti-interference.
With intelligent on-chip algorithms, the ENS160 can directly output rich and easy-to-understand environmental data. Preheat the sensor 3 minutes before use to obtain accurate data more quickly. What's more, the built-in automatic baseline correction algorithm ensures the long-term stability of the sensor.
Connection Example - Arduino
- Multiple IAQ outputs (TVOC, eCO2, AQI), various environmental data
- Less than 3 minutes warm-up
- Built-in algorithm, more accurate output
- Automatic baseline correction, more stable for long-term use
- Power Supply Voltage: 3.3 V~5.5 V
- Working Current: 29 mA
- Interface Mode: I2C
- I2C Address: 0x52, 0x53
- Operating Temperature Range: -40℃~85℃
- Working Humidity Range: 5 %RH~95 %RH
- eCO2 Measurement Range: 400 ppm~65000ppm
- TVOC Measuring Range: 0ppb~65000ppb
- Product Size: 30x22 mm
- 1x Gravity: ENS160 Air Quality Sensor
- 1x Gravity-4P I2C/UART Sensor Connector