A tiny sensor breakout with BME280 onboard, sensing environmental temperature, humidity and barometric pressure. It supports both I2C and SPI interfaces and is compatible with 3.3V/5V voltage levels.
Due to its ultra-small form factor, low power consumption, high precision and stability, the BME280 is well-suited for applications such as environment monitoring, weather forecast, altimeter and IoT projects.
The sensor comes with a 20cm PH2.0 6-pin wire.
- Supports I2C (default), configurable slave address
- Supports SPI, switch to SPI via I/O setting
- Onboard voltage level translator, compatible with 3.3V/5V operating voltage
- Comes with online development resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi/Arduino/STM32)
- 1x BME280 Environmental Sensor
- 1x PH2.0 6-pin wire (20cm)
- Operating voltage: 3.3V/5V
- Communication interface: I2C/SPI
- Temperature sensing: -40~85°C (resolution 0.01°C, accuracy ±1°C)
- Humidity sensing: 0~100%RH (resolution 0.008%RH, accuracy ±3%RH, response time 1s, delay ≤2%RH)
- Barometric pressure sensing: 300~1100 hPa (resolution 0.18Pa, accuracy ±1hPa)
- Power consumption: <0.1mA@1Hz (H,P,T)
- Dimension: 27mm x 20mm
- Mounting hole size: 2.0mm
|VCC||3.3V/5V power supply|
|SDA/MOSI||I2C data||SPI data master output/slave input|
|SCL/SCK||I2C clock||SPI clock input|
|ADDR/MISO||I2C address chip selection,
high level (default) address: 0x77; low level address: 0x76
|SPI data master input/slave output|
|CS||NC||SPI chip selection, low active|