The Argon POD USB HDMI module is designed to be used with the modular Argon POD case for the Raspberry Pi Zero (sold separately) and adds two full-size USB ports whilst also converting the Zero's mini-HDMI to full-size HDMI!
Note: You will need an Argon POD case to use this POD module!
The POD USB HDMI module simply clicks into your assembled POD case to improve and expand your connectivity options, giving your Zero the two USB ports you long for (hello keyboard and mouse!) and 'proper' HDMI (no more searching for Mini-HDMI cables)!
The module continues the sleek look and feel of the POD case, matching the lines perfectly and providing an easy-to-use, seamless upgrade for your project.
Other POD modules are sold separately (see below for info).
Argon POD System
The Argon POD system allows you to seamlessly connect other POD modules to expand the capability of your Pi Zero/project whilst maintaining the great looks of the case.
Two other Argon POD modules are currently available, as well as the core POD case, offering the following enhancements:
- POD USB LAN - Provides an Ethernet LAN port and an additional 2x USB 2.0 ports
- POD Display - Adds a 2.8" LED capacitive touch display with 4 programmable buttons
- POD UPS + RTC - Coming soon!
Please note that your Raspberry Pi Zero will require headers to use the POD Display.
The following video reviews the entire POD system showing the POD case (sold separately) and POD USB HDMI module.
- Add-on module for the Argon POD case system
- Adds two USB 2.0 ports
- Converts the Zero's mini-HDMI to full-size HDMI
- 1x POD USB HDMI module
Other POD modules not included
- POD installation guide (shows instructions for all cases/modules in the POD range)