The Arduino Starter Kit is a great way to get started with Arduino, coding and electronics! The Starter Kit includes an Arduino UNO and the components you need to make 15 fun projects following the step-by-step tutorials in the Project Book.
The Starter Kit walks you through the basics of using the Arduino in a hands-on way. You'll learn through building several creative projects.
The kit includes a selection of the most common and useful electronic components with a book of 15 projects. Starting the basics of electronics, to more complex projects, the kit will help you control the physical world with sensors and actuators.
Also available with the Arduino Fundamentals exam bundled in the kit.
Projects you can make
- 01 GET TO KNOW YOUR TOOLS an introduction to the basics
- 02 SPACESHIP INTERFACE design the control panel for your starship
- 03 LOVE-O-METER measure how hot-blooded you are
- 04 COLOR MIXING LAMP produce any color with a lamp that uses light as an input
- 05 MOOD CUE clue people in to how you're doing
- 06 LIGHT THEREMIN create a musical instrument you play by waving your hands
- 07 KEYBOARD INSTRUMENT play music and make some noise with this keyboard
- 08 DIGITAL HOURGLASS a light-up hourglass that can stop you from working too much
- 09 MOTORIZED PINWHEEL a colored wheel that will make your head spin
- 10 ZOETROPE create a mechanical animation you can play forward or reverse
- 11 CRYSTAL BALL a mystical tour to answer all your tough questions
- 12 KNOCK LOCK tap out the secret code to open the door
- 13 TOUCHY-FEEL LAMP a lamp that responds to your touch
- 14 TWEAK THE ARDUINO LOGO control your personal computer from your Arduino
- 15 HACKING BUTTONS create a master control for all your devices!
Once you’ve mastered this knowledge, you’ll have a palette of software and circuits that you can use to create something beautiful and make someone smile with what you invent. Then build it, hack it and share it.
- You can find the Arduino code for all these projects within the Arduino IDE, click on File / Examples / 10.StarterKit.
- Also have a look at these video tutorials for a project by project walk-through.
The kit includes:
- 1x Projects Book (170 pages)
- 1x Arduino Uno
- 1x USB cable
- 1x Breadboard 400 points
- 70x Solid core jumper wires
- 1x Easy-to-assemble wooden base
- 1x 9v battery snap
- 1x Stranded jumper wires (black)
- 1x Stranded jumper wires (red)
- 6x Phototransistor
- 3x Potentiometer 10kOhms
- 10x Pushbuttons
- 1x Temperature sensor [TMP36]
- 1x Tilt sensor
- 1x alphanumeric LCD (16x2 characters)
- 1x LED (bright white)
- 1x LED (RGB)
- 8x LEDs (red)
- 8x LEDs (green)
- 8x LEDs (yellow)
- 3x LEDs (blue)
- 1x Small DC motor 6/9V
- 1x Small servo motor
- 1x Piezo capsule [PKM17EPP-4001-B0]
- 1x H-bridge motor driver [L293D]
- 1x Optocouplers [4N35]
- 2x Mosfet transistors [IRF520]
- 5x Capacitors 100uF
- 5x Diodes [1N4007]
- 3x Transparent gels (red, green, blue)
- 1x Male pins strip (40x1)
- 20x Resistors 220 Ohms
- 5x Resistors 560 Ohms
- 5x Resistors 1 kOhms
- 5x Resistors 4.7 kOhms
- 20x Resistors 10 kOhms
- 5x Resistors 1 MOhms
- 5x Resistors 10 MOhms