Do you want to do some projects with stepper motors such as a drafting instrument, a 3D printer, an auto curtain......? As we all know, regular stepper motors are hard to drive, but with this stepper motor shield, you can easily drive 2 stepper motors via just 6 digital I/O pins. This board is compatible with the Arduino UNO R3. This shield directly supports Xbee and Xbee form factor Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and RF modules and is easy to connect cables via screwless PC terminals. Each stepper motor has a code switch for adjusting driving modes to obtain different rotational speeds. Interfaces of the board include extension 6 channel Analog I/O, 8 channel Digital I/O & I2C.
1.V2 replaces DRV8825 as stepper motor driver, higher micro stepping (1/32)
2.Increase 3.3/5V input signal switch, compatible with 3.3V microcontroller
3.Expand the driver Enable pins, support sleep mode
- Input Voltage: 8.2-45 VDC
- Output current: 2.5 A (MAX)
- Working voltage: 3.3/5 V
- Driving pin: D4, D5, D6, D7, D8, D12
- Microstep resolutions: full, 1/2, 1/4, 1, 8, 1/16, 1/32
- Support Dual Bipolar Stepper Motor
- Support XBee interface
- Compatible with the Arduino UNO R3, Leonardo, Mega microcontroller
- Dimension: 83 * 55 * 25 mm/3.26 * 2.16 * 0.98 inches
- Weight: 48 g
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.