An Infrared sensor (IR) module used for receiving TV remote signals. Perfect for the Raspberry Pi as it runs off 3.3V. Also compatible with our ZeroBorg motor controller.
To connect to the Pi (see image for pin numbering):
- Connect Pin 1 to a GPIO port.
- Connect Pin 2 on the sensor to ground (GND) on the Pi.
- Connect Pin 3 on the sensor to 3.3V on the Pi.
- Carrier Frequency: 38kHz
- Transmission Range: 40m
- Directivity: 45°
- Supply Voltage Min: 2.5V
- Supply Voltage Max: 5.5V
- Supply Current: 700µA
- Opto Case Style: Through Hole
- Operating Temperature Min: -25°C
- Operating Temperature Max: 85°C
- Manufacturer: VISHAY TSOP58238
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.