This DF05BB Pan and Tilt assembly for horizontal surface mount. Made using two DFRobot servo brackets. Perfect for your small remote piloted robot! Includes hardware and two DF05 ball bearing servos.
- Working Voltage: 4.8-6V
- Working current: 0.1-0.8 A
- Torque: 4.8kg-cm @ 4.8V ; 5.5kg-cm @6V
- Average speed: 60 rpm
- Rotation range: 0- 120
- Working Temperature: 0℃~55℃
- Size: 41x20x38mm (1.6x0.8x1.5in)
- Weight: 48g
- DF05BB Standard Servo x2
- Aluminum multifunction bracket x1
- Aluminum U-shape bracket x1
- Bearing cup x1
- High-quality sets of screw nuts x1
In modern solar tracking systems, the solar panels are fixed on a structure that moves according to the position of the sun. In this project it designs a solar tracker using two servo motors, a light sensor consisting of four mini photocells and Arduino UNO board.
DFRduino UNO R3
I/O Expansion Shield for Arduino
DF05BB Tilt/Pan Kit (5kg)
Mini Photocell x 4
Resistor 100kOhm x 4
DFRobot Solar Panel
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.