XMBC IR Remote Control
This 21 button mini remote control is the perfect companion for your FLIRC module and Raspberry Pi XBMC project! It has 21 buttons and a layout we thought was handy: directional buttons, pause/play, volume, setup and number entry buttons. It even comes complete with an included battery - Just remove the plastic pull-tab to use.
This little remote is also really handy for controlling a robot or other Raspberry Pi project from across the room. The remote uses the NEC encoding type and sends data codes 0 thru 26 (it skips #3, #7, #11, #15, #19 and #23) to address #0. You can use this to control something that is expecting NEC codes.
- Mini remote control with 21 buttons
- Directional buttons, pause/play, volume, setup and number entry buttons
- 38KHz NEC code output, 940nm IR LED
- 40mm x 86mm x 7mm (3.4" x 1.6" x 0.3")
- Runs on CR2032 battery, included
Share this Product
XMBC IR Remote Control has a rating of 4.5 stars based on 15 reviews.