WRTnode is a high performance CPU, low power consuming, cheap and small dev board that can run OpenWRT OS and also easy to port all open source software of Linux. OpenWRT is a Linux distribution for embedded devices, the framework to build an application without having to build a complete firmware around it; for users this means the ability for full customization, to use the device in ways never envisioned.
Today, more and more devices could connect to internet, named Internet of Things. The WRTnode is a small node which could connect internet all by itself and do complicated tasks. Such as track a cat running over, identify what you are saying and twitter it, check email and pronounce for you, learn how your room layout and find garbage to sweep while streaming camera video to you over internet. Just to name a few.
For the standard shield, please check here.
- Opensource hardware for OpenWrt
- Mini Linux + Wi-Fi board
- Low power-consuming
- Based on OpenWrt BARRIER BREAKER (Bleeding Edge, r41508)
- Using rt2860v2 Wi-Fi driver hacked by lintel
- Using customized uboot hacked by manfeel
- WRTnode aplci up link Wi-Fi configuration (aps/vw/nr/ia)
- Luci Wi-Fi WPA patch for rt2860v2
- Local DNS add i.wrtno.de & wrtnode.lan besides openwrt.lan to WRTnode with the default WRTnode ip is 192.168.8.1
- WRTnode additional feature (all source opened github.com/WRTnode):
- Opencv 2.4.8
- Native gcc-mipsel on mt7620 and bin-utils
- Porting linino (Arduino yun) source to WRTnode
- Shine: fast fixed-point mp3 encoding
- And some WRTnode demo apps: opencv application demo, mechanical control demo, RESTful front-end demo and some other things
- Size: 45 * 50mm(1.77*1.97")
- MTK MT7620N 600MHz mips cpu (MIPS24KEc)
- 512Mb DDR2ram
- 128Mb SPI flash 2T2R
- 802.11n 2.4 GHz
- 23 GPIOs
- 5-Port PHY (JTAG)
- UART Lite
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.