This is a USB sound card from Waveshare with a built-in stereo codec for the Raspberry Pi and the Jetson Nano. It supports recording and playback and features a built-in microphone and PH2.0 header for compatible speakers (sold separately).
To make integration easy, this sound card is driver-free, making it plug and play!
- Onboard Power indicators for checking power status
- Multiple sampling rate support
- Supported Sampling: 8K, 11.025K, 12K, 16K, 22.05K, 24K, 32K, 44.1K and Default 48K (Hz)
- Onboard microphone and header for a speaker provides support for audio input/output
- Driver-free, plug and play functionality for Raspberry Pi and Jetson Nano
- Compatible with Windows, Mac OS, Linux, and Android
- Standard USB 2.0 port connection
- Power voltage：5V
- Audo Encoder/Decoder：SSS1629A5
- Control port: USB
- Audio port: PH2.0
- Speaker driver：2.6W per channel (4Ω BTL)
- 1x USB Sound card
- 1x USB cable