Old meets new! This USB C to USB B cable is great for connecting your ancient beige USB B devices to more modern USB-C laptops and computers without a traditional full-size USB-A connection.
USB B is the classic 'printer cable' - arguably the most robust of all the USB connection types, but its chonky size gave way to more compact formats over the years.
These cables are really handy for lots of USB-B devices, including:
- Older Arduino boards with USB-B, such as the classic R3
- Robust USB-B panel mounts
- ...and more, including all of your older USB-B dev boards and devices!
- USB Type-C (male) to USB-B (male)
- Reversible connector on one side (Type-C)
- Data Transfer Rate: Up to 480Mbps
- Current rating: 1.5A
- Voltage rating: 5V
- Length: Select an option above
- Cable colour: Black