The input side is a female USB-C connection to plug your Raspberry Pi 4 Power Supply into. The output has two ends: a Micro-USB connector to power the touchscreen display control board and a USB-C connection to power your Raspberry Pi 4.
We made the USB-C side of the cable longer to allow you to position your Raspberry Pi away from the touchscreen if required, which we've seen a few customers doing with custom enclosures and projects (you'll need a longer ribbon cable too if you want to do this).
The cable will happily pass 3A making it ideal for Raspberry Pi 4 display projects and the official PSU.
- Splits a USB-C power supply into Micro-USB and USB-C
- Ideal for the Raspberry Pi 4 and official Touchscreen Display
- Longer USB-C section for custom enclosure flexibility
- Rated to 3A
- For use with 5V power supplies only
- Colour: Black
- End to end (USB-C Female to USB-C Male): 370mm
- End to end (USB-C Female to micro-USB): 170mm