This is a driver-free 4-port USB 3.2 Gen1 Hub HAT for the Raspberry Pi, providing more USB 3.0 ports for your Raspberry Pi along with a host of additional features.
The HAT attaches to the Raspberry Pi via the 40-pin header and included USB PCB adapter. When working with Raspberry Pi 4, the board is able to provide up to 5Gbps data rate - 10 times faster than USB 2.0!
The addition of a USB-C 5V power port allows you to provide a separate power source for your USB connected devices (alongside your Raspberry Pi's power supply). Each port can offer up to 5V 1A (as long as your connected PSU can offer this).
The board also includes LED indicators for each USB port and a single power indicator LED.
- 4x USB 3.2 Gen1 ports, compatible/backwards compatible with USB 3.0 / 2.0 / 1.1
- Onboard external USB-C 5V DC power port, ensures a more stable power supply
- 1x power indicator and 4x USB port indicators, easy to check the operating status
- Driver-free, plug and play, compatible with OS including Windows, Mac OS, Linux and Android
- Purpose-made for Raspberry Pi 4, compatible with all 40-pin Raspberry Pi boards
- Online development resources and manual
Note: Only Raspberry Pi 4B and Pi 400 support USB 3.0 currently. All other models of 40-pin Raspberry Pi use USB 2.0 therefore will be limited to USB 2.0 speeds.
What's On Board
- 1) Raspberry Pi GPIO header
- 2) USB 3.2 Gen1 HUB input
- Connects to Raspberry Pi USB port
- 3) USB 3.2 Gen1 extended ports
- 4) PWR ONLY port
- For external USB-C 5V DC power input
- 5) VL817-Q7
- USB HUB chip
- 6) MX25L512EOI-10G
- FLASH chip
- 7) PWR
- Power indicator
- 8) USB1~USB4
- USB1~USB4 indicators
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.