UniPiCase is the Raspberry Pi Zero case that can fit any project or product! Injection moulded quality and low prices are usually not possible together – but the UniPiCase offers all three!
This is the standard version which houses a Raspberry Pi Zero and includes access to all ports.
Please Note. The UniPiCase is available in multiple variations. This is the Tall (Allo MiniBoss Faceplate) version:
- This Tall version accommodates a Pi Zero board, as well as the Allo MiniBoss board stacked on top of it!
- Tall cases accommodate a Pi Zero / Zero W board, as well as an add-on board such as an audio or I/O board
- Tall lids have a GPIO port for a GPIO I/O ribbon cable to connect the Pi to a cobbler/breadboard
- Durable 2-Part ABS Plastic Injection Moulded Case
- Compatible with the Raspberry Pi Zero / Zero W
- A wide base provides stability for the case when heavy HDMI cables are attached.
- The lid can be removed for inspection without disconnecting any cables from the Pi or powering it down.
- Ports for the Pi Zero/Zero W are labelled on the base to avoid confusion between the USB and Power ports.
- A camera cable slot on the underside of the case allows external cameras to be connected.
- The case can be wall mounted using two pre-marked invisible mounting holes at each end.
- Easy and Tool Free Snap Together Design
- Micro SD Card Fully Enclosed
- Self-adhesive Feet Included x 4
- Matte Black Finish Hides Fingerprints
- Dimensions: 91 x 46.5 x 40 mm [3.60 x 1.83 x 1.58 in]
- Weight 25 g [0.88 oz]
Payment & Accreditations
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.